Feb 24, 2011

Grammy Fashion Roundup!

Just in time for the Oscar's this Sunday night, TMP brings you a roundup of all the Grammy Fashions that were previously overlooked, starting with Mrs Russell Brand, Katy Perry. Katy walked the red carpet in a bralet embellished Giorgio Armani two piece... with wings. I feel like this got lost in translation, but perhaps she's auditioning to be one of Victoria Secrets new Angels?

Katy also brought her grandmother as an accessory... speaking of accessories, check out Gram's Swarovski cane! Now that's how to celebrate your 90th birthday! And it's a win-win for both of them, even though Katy didn't win, she still got to go home with her Grammy!

Katy then changed into a very "Queen of Hearts" inpsired skirt and bustier to perform.

My favourite of Katy's outfits was what she changed into for the Clive Davis after-party, I so want to make a Party-Perry pun...My only issue is why she looks like Morticia Adams from the neck up! The makeup is far too heavy for this dress, and the hair is too stark.

Thankfully we have Selma Blair looking adorably fresh in Lanvin, and glowingly pregnant. I don't always love Lanvin (rarely even), but this looks great on her, even if a bit casual.

I haven't been much of a fan of anything Nicole Kidman's been wearing lately, but she's glowing in this floral, strapless Jean Paul Gaultier mermaid gown.

Natasha Bedingfield's blue and white floral strapless is quite pretty, and I want to like her Jean Harlowe pin curls, and yet... She looks like she's wearing antique China.

Singer Melanie Fiona wore a grey and silver, cowl neck Max Azria Atelier gown, and looked lovely, although I have no idea why she attempted the headband! She may be somewhat pulling it off, just not with this dress.

Can someone explain to me why Lea Michele always tries so hard to look sexy? Don't get me wrong, I'm love her incredibly low cut, ruffle and lace Emilio Pucci gown, but does she really need to hold it aside to show off how high the slit is? We get it, you're not the prude your character is on Glee... stop trying so hard!

I'm not used to this look or lilac colour on Kelly Osbourne, clearly her weight loss has changed her style, but I am a fan of Tadashi Shoji mini, and I absolutely LOVE her silver Alexander McQueen peeptoe platforms!

I found that Kelly's occasional E! co-host Giuliana Rancic's beige feathered mini looked very similar, just not as a nice. Although I swear when I saw her on the screen, I loved what she was wearing... where is that?!

Speaking of E! Co-hosts, Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough looked great in this vibrant printed, chiffon Malandrino gown.

2 comments:

  1. We're so opposite in taste,but you made some cute comments. I love Lanvin! Hate Nicole Kidman's Gaultier gown & Natasha Bedingfield's blue and white monstrosity. But the Glee girl's Pucci gown was just right, although you are right about the holding the slit open, girlfriend does not know how to model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm Katy perry is gorgeous!! her hair suits her light skin complexion!! black hair is the best color..unlike blonde and such
    plus every woman has their own style of makeup, katy's gorgeous face can pull off any type of makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails