Feb 7, 2011

Black Eyed Peas - SuperBowl XLV Half-time Show

I realize a lot of people have been giving Christina Aguilera flack about messing up the Star Spangled Banner, but I'm Canadian, so I can honestly say I did not notice. What I did notice, however, was that hair! What was up with that wig? It was horrible! What happened to the Christina Aguilera we all knew a mere couple of months ago, getting her breakup revenge by looking great wherever she went? Is this seriously what happens to those scorned woman after they replace the foe that did them wrong? I hope not.

I leave it to you to tell me what's more distracting, semantics or that wig,

The Black Eyed Peas were this year's Super Bowl Half Time performers, and I truly did enjoy their performance, especially the cameo made my Slash and the rendition of Guns n' Roses "Sweet Child of Mine", but that's mostly because I got to put my GnR lyric knowledge to use and sing along.

It should also be noted, if I had Fergie's connections, I would have been wearing the exact same thing last night to my Super Bowl party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails