Nov 16, 2010

Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake (Video)

Rihanna dropped the new visuals to her duet with Canadian bred Aubrey Graham, aka Drake "What's my Name?" this past weekend. I am obsessed with her last single off her album Loud, released today, "Only Girl (in the World)," so I'm planning on giving this latest one a few listens and see if it also grows on me. I am also obsessed with red hair, and have had it myself a few times and am absolutely loving it on the Barbadian singer... This has nothing to do with the video, except for if anything I'll watch it repetitively as I covet the shade of her hair!

Definitely not the same ethereal feel as "Only Girl," but it's sweet and has some good visuals.. and continues to entrance me with that hair! It evokes memories of the 90s and my love and obsession with Lush front-woman Miki Berenyi, if you've never heard their music, it's eerily beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails