Nov 22, 2010

American Music Awards: Taylor Swift

Before I share with you the looks from last night's American Music Awards, I first have to get one thing out of the way,

My shock over Taylor Swift's hair! I absolutely love her baby blond girls, especially when she was younger and wore them free and unruly, but this looks great on her! Granted I did not recognize the girl, but perhaps that's the point? To transform herself, and no longer appear as a "girl," since let's face it-- this is a very sophisticated cut and colour. Sleek hair has always let off an air of professionalism and refinement.


Throw in her edgy, "grown-up" Collette Dinnigan studded mini, it's clear Taylor is reaching for a new image. I wonder how long it will last? Or if the hair is for good or merely a wig? Which, as a side, somewhat related note, I need to find a few good wigs. I'm trying to decide between a platinum bob or dying my hair almost black and growing it out... Enough about me though, let's stare at Taylor's new do and those Jimmy Choos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails