Sep 20, 2010

Music Monday: Axe 1 Night Only Artist Revealed

Last month, Axe Music presented T.I. (and friends) in New York City for their One Night Only "secret" show. This month, the show is in L.A. and is featuring L.A. natives Weezer! If I were anywhere near the West Coast tomorrow, yeah that's right, the show is tomorrow Tuesday September 21, I'd be doing everything in my power to get to this show. For one, I am actually an old-school Weezer fan, and two- if this will be anything like the T.I. show, you can expect a fully stocked open bar and deliciously catered food! I can't help but wonder how many old favourites the guys will play, or if the majority of the set list will circle around their new album Hurley, inspired by the Lost character of the same name. A perfect Weezer set list for me would include, "Say It Ain't So," "El Scorcho," "Pink Triangle," and "Island in the Sun," just to name some of their better known "vintage" material. 

There may still be time to get your tickets, visit Axe on Twitter. I cannot be certain that Weezer will have as many special guests as T.I. but they will share the stage with Gossip Girl featured, band Kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails