Sep 3, 2010

Fitness Friday: Kelly Osbourne's Transformation

Yesterday I was lounging around, and one of those entertainment/gossip shows were poisoning my mind via my television, with the same 5 stories they run everyday, on each show for a month long... And then they did a quick bit on Kelly Osbourne's cameo with The Pussycat Dolls (shown above), and Wow! She looks great! Although she may have lost, clearly her appearance on Dancing with the Stars jump started a new fitter, healthier, svelte Kelly!

No wonder she looks so happy (here at the Emmy's last Sunday in Tony Ward Couture)! Here's a girl who's engagement just ended because the guy cheated on her, and she's radiating joy! Weight loss success aside, that's inspiring in and of itself!

Kelly credits her success to the usual suspects such as cutting back on pop (or soda for the Americans) and swapping rice cakes for chips. She also advises that you throw out your microwave! She's got me there, convenience food, or anything that comes with a barcode, is rarely good for you and without it you'll probably eat something fresh, which often equates to something healthy. Besides working out and becoming a fan of the Bar Method (which I have yet to try, but would love to), Kelly encourages a positive mind frame, “I find that when I get depressed, that’s when I gain it all back. But as soon as I start working and I’m productive and I feel good about myself, the weight just goes.” The weight may not fall off, as Kelly describes, but I eat when I'm depressed, and definitely feel so much better about myself when I eat healthy and after I've worked out my entire mood is often lifted. I recently read that every night before bed Kelly snacks on something both carb and sugar-free to keep her metabolism pumping. Looks like it's working! I wonder how I can make this work for me? So far I'm using Ms. Osbourne's fabulous transformation here, shown at the Governor's Ball Emmy Afterparty, as a segue to my upcoming Primetime Emmy flashback! 

1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the internet.

    I will recommend this website!

    my homepage: déménagement magog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails