Aug 29, 2010

Blake McGrath & SYTYCD Canada

To close out Music Week, and pay homage to Fitness Friday, I bring you Blake McGrath and some of the dancers from So You Think You Can Dance Canada which just begun the competition last week. The Mississauga (Ontario, Canada from those who think I misspelled Mississippi or something), native went from being a contestant and 3rd runner-up on the American leg of So You Think Can Dance, to joining the Jennifer Lopez produced reality series DanceLife, to reconnecting with the SYTYCD family as a judge and choreographer in the Canadian series. And now he sings? Apparently. 

Regardless of the success of Blake's musical career, he's a great dancer and has an inpirational dancers body. How I wish I stayed in dance my whole life, for both the talent and the physique. Dance is one of those things that really touch me and bring tears to my eyes when I'm faced with true, raw, beautiful talent.. but I digress. While we're enjoying the body and possible talent of Blake, let's also enjoy the talent, body and face of SYTYCD Canada's Season 1 winner, Nico and his partner Allie:

And one of the most inspirational female bodies on SYTYCD Canada, also from season 1, and also dancing with Nico (coincidence? I think not), Natalli:

So You Think You Can Dance Canada airs every Monday on CTV, and I swear everyday on Much Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails