May 27, 2010

Sex and The City 2 London Premiere

And the same ladies have done it again! Last night Sarah, Kristin, Kim and Cynthia walked the red carpet in London for another premiere of Sex and the City 2, and there were definitely some noteworthy dresses!

Starting with SJP's incredible black tulle and lace Alexander McQueen bustier gown from his spring 2008 collection. I love it! From the tan bustier peek-out, to the voluminous black tulle mullet skirt. I even appreciate her Philip Treacy "hat." She completed her ode to her late designer friend with a pair of black lace Alexander McQueen platform. She's done it again, only this time I think she got Carrie to give her a hand.

And once again my super duper close runner up, and once again in vintage, Kristin Davis sparkled in a 60s gold paillette Norman Norell halter gown. I love that she even channeled 60s vixens with her loose, voluminous waves. The gown's crystal embellished empire waist, and a-line skirt flatters her figure beautifully. Although, I prefer her vintage Jean Desses gown she wore in New York.

Also in "vintage" and looking glam once again, Kim Cattrall wore a sexy black Thierry Mugler wrap gown from the 90s. She played up the glam-factor with some pin curls and pink lips.

Cynthia Nixon disappointed me again, and not because she continues to keep things simple, I simply think she could pick something more elegant or eye-popping. The teal Narciso Rodriguez gown does look great against her pale skin, but she could have used a little extra volume in the extensions department. I've seen you look great Cynthia, what's going on!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails