May 17, 2010

Music Monday: Leona Lewis - Love is Your Color Ft. Jennifer Hudson

Just another Music Monday, whoa-oa-oa, I wish it were Sunday, that's my fun day, my I don't have to run day... So yes, I'd rather not get out of bed just yet, and I wish I could head to the gym a little later in the afternoon, but I have not got the time. So just like that 80s classic, I wish it were Sunday. Speaking of 80's classics, Leona Lewis' new song that will be found on the Sex & The City 2 soundtrack, featuring Jennifer Hudson, sounds suspiciously like Cyndi Laupers "True Colors," and it's titled "Love is Your Colour." Even the titles have similarities! I'm not saying the two are exact, but there is definitely something in the melody that had my ears searching for where they had heard that familiar sound before, then we realized (both me and my ears) that it was in 1986! I'll give you the chance to listen for yourself, see if you think it too, or maybe I'm just crazy and this weekend did a number on me.

Cyndi Lauper - True Colors (video); For comparison purposes of course! And then the reason this post was written,


Speaking J-Hud, let's talk about how great she looked at the Cannes Film Festival,

Jennifer Hudson is looking amazing promoting her upcoming film with Terrence Howard, Winnie; A biopic centered on Nelson Mendela's ex-wife. This blue draped jersey dress is incredibly flattering on her figure, and really emphasises how small her waist has become. I may not be a fan of the woman, but I'm a fan of the look, and she looks amazing! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails