Jul 10, 2009

Megan Fox has Jennifer's Body

I'm not referring to Biel, Anniston, Lopez, Garner or any of those other figure-celebrated Jennifer's, the Jenn I'm referring to is Megan Fox's new role as Jennifer Check in the Diablo Cody-written campy horror flick Jennifer's Body, coming September 18th (the day after my sister is due to give birth to my first nephew). Jennifer gets possessed by a demon due to a band-sacrifice gone wrong, and then proceeds to devour her male classmates, of course it's not all bad for the guys, she does seduce them first, truthfully I can't think of many guys I know who would oppose. I know there's an "eating out" pun to be made here, but my rusty writing fingers are telling me to just cut to the trailer.

(courtesy of http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com)

While I normally violently oppose horror films, I do enjoy me some camp, and I'd like to see how Cody Diablo follows up Juno, I can't imagine it was an easy task... everyone expecting so much from you, when really all they want is to see you fail, because for some reason our society has become rather cynical. Plus the trailer has a Heathers feel, all hail Winona Ryder and Christian Slater! "Greetings and salutations," "Heather number one just looked right at me!" "Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw..." Ahh, Que sera sera.

The film also stars Big Love and former Mean Girl Amanda Seyfried as Jennifer's homely bestfriend, Needy; and our beloved Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) still has a career! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I think this page is cool.
    That's my comment.
    Keep it up, Aleashia.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be seeing any movie with Meghan Fox in it, Even if her acting isnt the best :)Loved the blog. Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com and i will follow yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey blog walking.. :)
    u have a pretty awesome blog actually..
    visit back if you would like..
    blasphemous-nutjob.blogspot.com
    and i just love megan..she is so hot..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails