May 30, 2009

Taking a Break

After a few things not working the way I had hoped, I took an unexpected break from TMP. Unlike most writers I don't seem to attempt working out my emotions via text, I'm more of a verbal girl. The worst part however, is that I actually had many things to talk about, an abundance of opinions on pop culture issues (the picture use above gives hints to just one of those issues), and quite a few uplifting updates in my Getting Fit quest. Well June is a new month (also my birthday month), and I have two topics to start it off with: The MTV Movie Awards, airing tomorrow night, along with both Lauren Conrad's abandonment of The Hills, and its season finale (also airing tomorrow night on MTV).

I'm looking forward to both, and may even try and squeeze all those past ideas/topics just lingering in my "notes" widget into upcoming posts. Cheers to a new start and to my upcoming birthday (June 25th), which I'm hoping will also effectuate a new path and beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails