Apr 2, 2009

Failing Immune System...Again

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?!?! I am sick AGAIN! And the worst part of all this, besides the vomiting, fever, lack of appetite and strength, missing out on my last day as a gym member, and that my boyfriend refuses to get close to me, is that I am in LAS VEGAS! Who wants to be sick in Vegas? Not I!

I've spent the entire day in bed, yesterday the same, there was a bit of enjoyment early Tuesday when I got to lay out in the sun, but as the day progressed so did my crap-ass feeling. I originally suspected that I was suffering from dehydration, although odd for a girl who downs a gallon of water a day. Then the fever, chills and inability to keep my food down came along. Unpleasant.

I really do not understand how someone who tries to eat healthy, workout and take care of themselves, along with washing their hands before touching their food or face can be this ill. I never used to get sick, there was a time when I was healthy as a whip (whatever that may mean), and now...

*I passed out and was unable to finish that last thought. I will note that my Sparkpeople.com Fitness report for last week, and the week prior to the last time I was sick, both stated:
You've gone over your weekly calories burned goal by a significant amount. Your calories eaten goal will not adjust automatically. If you have increased the amount of exercise you are doing, you should update your fitness settings here to make sure you are consuming enough calories to support the additional activity.
But I was eating a lot more than my calories goal, I was well over the recommended 1280-1630.. Hey! That used to be 1530.. interesting. Anyway, I wonder if this similarity has anything to do with why I fell ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails