Apr 6, 2009

Dress Envy: Taylor Swift

In tribute to the Academy of Country Music Awards which is taking place here in Las Vegas tonight, my first installment of Dress Envy features the ever-humble and adorable Taylor Swift. She could almost be a Girl Crush, considering how much I simply adore her, plus she is partly responsible for my new appreciation for country music. I heart her.

This year's ACMAs Album of the Year winner looks amazing at the Australian premiere of 17 Again. I love that T-neckline, I myself could not wear this since I am far too self-conscious about my batwings, then again that is why this constitutes as dress envy.

This isn't actually the best shot of the dress, but I find Taylor's smile rather charming.

Those Fendi shoes are hot and an excellent non-competing compliment to the Rachel Gilbert dress. I definitely have a weakness for metallics, platforms (especially for my petite stature), and a great little white dress, add Taylor Swift and that's four things I tend to favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails