Feb 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution: One a Month

This New Year I decided to keep my resolutions simple and personally enriching; the main being to read a new book each month. It's now February 1st and I'm 100 pages away from finishing January's choice. I've decided not to beat myself up over blurring my original plans "guidelines" buy not finishing the first book within the month, since I have every intention to have read the conclusion by the end of the day. Of course, Spike TV's Sunday CSI marathon is really impeding my progress! Why must Grissom and his team be so gratifying?

My other self-improvements for the year, are of the same nature; things that I believe will benefit me personally, yet I want them to remain enjoyable and pressure-less thus the "once a month" timeline. Another includes following a new recipe a month- I've already got January covered, twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails