Feb 5, 2009

Getting Fit: Day 25

I'm going into the 4th week of my strength routine, and I feel I'm now ready to add an additional, 3rd circuit set to my routine. I'm still having difficulty with some of the moves, and even felt a painful strain in my right buttock during the single-leg skater squats (OUCH!), but I completely all three sets within 42min. Normally on strength days I also include 30minutes of cardio-dance, but I was in no shape to do that today! I tried to do some cardio hula, but my muscles hurt far too much after the second 5 five minutes (the first 5 were used as a warm-up)! So I just marched in place and toe tapped, followed by stretching. I'm really looking towards tomorrow's morning yoga, I think I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails