Jan 14, 2009

On My Way to Lean, Day 3

My second attempt at Shape's Feb. '09 circuit workout now complete, and I'm feeling much better than I did after Monday's attempt. I managed to complete one whole circuit within in 14 minutes, thus shaving 4 minutes from my first attempt, and I made it through the second circuit much more easily. It would have been much more pleasant if my inner thighs, hamstrings and ass weren't so tight and sore. Thanks to the 3 days on 1 day off format tomorrow is an off day, followed by a day of cardio. So I get to squeeze in some recovery yoga tomorrow, and another day of aerobics or something of that nature before I even have to take a third stab at this trying routine.  

My goal from all this is to lose 5 lbs, I've learned that it's much easier, or less daunting to break down your goals in smaller attainable pieces rather than chunks. I'm not trying to complain as if I have a large chunk too lose, but 5 lbs sounds so much nicer than 15 or even 10.

1 comment:

  1. Ңowdy I am so excited I found your webpage,I really found yοu by mistake, ԝɦile I was researching on Aѕkjeeve for something else, Regarԁless I am
    here now and would just like to sɑy thank you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/desіgn), I don't have time to go thrtough
    it all at tthe minute but I hаve bookmarkеd it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more,
    Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Here is my bloց post ... Online Game Server Hack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails